Mondial Telecom’s technical expertise and 4Talk product range deliver smart and simple Fixed-Mobile Unification (FMU) solutions for Telecom Operators, Integrators and Value Added Resellers.
With over 10 years of software development experience in the telecoms industry, innovative patents and several Tier 1 implementations, Mondial Telecom is your Fixed-Mobile Unification partner of choice.
Fixed – Mobile Over The TOP (OTT) managed services
- Whitelabel mobile VoIP solution
- Mobilise fixed lines for operators
- Decrease churn on landlines
- Simple integration (Diameter)
Mobilise your office lines
- Manage your calls across devices
- Manage your phone settings on the go
- Make fully encrypted calls
- Take full advantage of VoIP when abroad
Hosted Lync Telephony without all the complications
- Enrich Office 365 with a complete Lync based telephony solution
- Improve overall reachability and productivity
- Add fixed mobile convergence (optional)
- Cost effective OPEX solution – pay per user
FMC/SS7 expertise and infrastructure as a managed service
- In-house experts
- Full OPEX or Hybrid CAPEX/OPEX models
- 24/7 eyes on screen monitoring
- Our solutions are deployed multi-nationally to millions of end-users.
- Our customers range from large tier 1 fixed-line providers to small, localized MVNOs.
- Fully hosted IP telephony solution.
- Bring an IP calling solution to your market without any hardware investments.
- IMS ready.
- Use your own telephone numbers.
- Choice of termination.
Contact us for a trial
4Talk Convergence Solution
FROM AN INDUSTRY SPECIALIST
With hundreds of thousands of happy end-users, make sure you select your convergence solution from a company with a proven track record. The 4Talk convergence solution is a carrier grade solution to fit your needs.
- VoIP calling – audio + video
- Multi-device client
- Voice Quality Indicator
- SIP termination
- IP/GSM call handover
- Real-time billing
- SMS over IP
- Integrated provisioning
- One number identification
- Low power consumption technology
- Network handover technology